Four days of no oats =
Four days of no cinnamon = *2
But happiness has been fully restored thanks to this mornings yummy breakfast which was bursting with blueberries!
I missed my oats so much I actually decided on this mornings breakfast as I dossed on my flight home yesterday morning!
I was up reasonably early this morning, 8am, having gotten to bed by 11 last night, and was straight in to a workout. 20 minutes Pilates, the Burn Fat Fast Workout and Move 1 – 4 of the Women’s Health Workout for a Pear Shaped Body.
Even after all the walking over the last few days, a stickler for routine, I headed out in the to somewhat dull morning all prepared for the morning chill only to be greeted by an exceptionally mild breeze; though my lululemon might of had something to do with the tepid feeling!
I couldn’t be more excited about my day off today! Before picking up Naoise from playschool I plan on doing a teeny tiny bit of baking to satisfy my cookie craving, healthified cookies but of course!
I also have to squeeze in a trip to Dundrum this afternoon to pick up my new winter coat which I had planned on picking up in Barcelona, and had the shops not been closed I would already have it in my possession. I was straight on the case yesterday afternoon and rang Zara to see if they had it in stock and it’s now on hold waiting for me to go hand over the 140 Euros to claim it (worth every penny!).
Best get to it!
Vegan Blueberry Cinnamon Granola Crunch Overnight Oats Parfait
Preparation Time – Overnight + 5 minutes assembly
- 40g (1/2 cup) rolled oats
- 125ml (1/2 cup) boiling water
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 2 tsp honey
- 140g (1 cup) frozen blueberries
- 125g (1/2 cup) plain soy yoghurt
- 20g (1/4 cup) homemade everything granola
- Place oats, cinnamon , honey and water in a seal tight container and place in the fridge overnight (at least 4 hours)
- In the morning layer up thawed frozen blueberries, yoghurt, oats and granola to form your smooth, creamy, fruity, crunchy parfait.
An Oatie Blueberry Dream (quite literally!)