Working out in the morning and running in the evening has me craving cool and creamy foods like no bodies business. Hot meals post or pre workout just don’t float my boat. My first meal of the day, not always pictured, is usually in the form of a smoothie or super sized fruit bowl topped with yoghurt, dried fruit and nuts or some granola.
Whilst roasting a whole squash last night (for one of my all time favourite squash dishes for lunch today…recipe shall be up this week), I contemplated eating the cialis soft tabs online soon to be left over half for dinner. As much as I love squash my craving for all things cool, in the literal sense, was fighting strong.
There was only one thing for it….
A super duper butternut squash and pecan nut smoothie. Thick, creamy, and freezing cold! Once the squash came out of the oven and was pureed I stuck it in the freezer so it would be ready and http://bootroom.com/generic-cialis-india waiting when I returned from my run.
Almond milk, coconut milk, squash, frozen banana, pecans, flax, maple and a good dash of cinnamon all topped off with currants, coconut and more chopped pecans..to die for! I took my time over this one and in the end had an urge to canada cheap viagra lick the bowl clean. It was a finger licking moment. I have a serious gripe when it comes to smoothies/soups/yoghurt and how when you transfer it to dish you inevitably end up leaving a whole heap of it around the edge of it’s original vessel and subsequently in the new one you choose to eat it from! Is it just me?!
A teaspoon was used to dig in and stir through those chewy crunchy toppings!
On the workout front I’ve been a bit neglectful in terms of posting the new circuits I’ve been trying so here’s my Tuesday trio catch up…
- 3-2-1 Circuit Workout – Sweet Tooth Court (hard core, brilliant!)
- At Home Cardio Blast – PB Fingers (different my the usual circuits I do, one to be repeated!)
- Weekend Slim Down – Fitness Magazine (I did these two workouts back to back three times over in about 30 minutes on a weekday morning, loved it!)
In case you missed it last week I signed up for the Flora Women’s Mini Marathon which is taking place in June… If you to http://befret.com/cialis-side-effects make a donation to go towards treatment for those who otherwise can’t afford it in the Marino Therapy Centre for Eating Disorders you can do befret.com so via the Paypal Donate button on this page.
Not forgetting that amazing butternut squash smoothie…recipe below
Vegan Butternut Squash Smoothie
Servings – 1
Preparation Time – 5 minutes
- 1/2 cup chilled/frozen butternut squash puree
- 1 small frozen banana
- 1/2 cup light coconut milk
- 1/2 cup almond milk
- 1 tbsp ground flax
- 1 tbsp chopped pecan nuts
- 1 tbsp maple syrup
- 1/2 tsp – 1 tsp cinnamon depending on taste
- Blend together all smoothie ingredients until smooth and creamy.
- Serve topped with currants, coconut, pecans and a drizzle of maple.