Who wants the same smoothie every day, that just wouldn’t be interesting or challenging enough for my liking…there have however been some humdingers of late that I will be making a habit of repeating on cialis side effects occasion and this banana, clementine and very good site pineapple is definitely one to add to the list.
- Butternut Squash Banana and Cinnamon Smoothie
- Rhubarb and Strawberry Smoothie
- Grapefruit and celtic-irish.co.uk http://www.thesandpit.com/best-online-viagra Strawberry with Goji Berries and Walnuts
- Zucchini Bread Green Monster
- Cherry Coffee and Banana Smoothie
- Beet Blood Orange and Apple Smoothie
After the discount generic cialis online awesomeness of the coconut milk in the butternut squash smoothie I decided to incorporate a little in this smoothie to give it a hint of a taste of the tropics. The pineapple, clementine’s and banana teamed perfectly with it. A used a mix of coconut and almond milk in this one so as not to overpower the somewhat suitable flavours (at least by comparison) of the pineapple, clementine’s and banana.
Having banana as a main feature in any dish is the supplies the perfect opportunity FOR me to dig out the dried chewy banana; the novelty and fondness are yet to awt.edu.au get old!
I included some oats for some extra staying power, though if I had of had some vanilla protein powder at hand it would have of course been the first choice. Really need to get myself some Sunwarrior.
It simple smoothie to kick start the order levitra pill working week that started a day late thanks to Easter Monday; having bank holiday’s off is just a god send!
Along with recipe for my Thai Red Quinoa Salad which I mentioned in my What I ate Wednesday post yesterday I plan on sharing the first of celtic-irish.co.uk my treadmill workouts which came about while running my 10k on Saturday and subsequently was confounded thanks to an 8k on Saturday. It will make sense when I share it!
Hope everyone has a wonderful Thursday! (Best thing about Thursday’s….aside from the amazing food I have planned of course, is the fact that it’s Friday tomorrow! )
Vegan Banana Clementine and Pineapple Smoothie
Servings – 1
Preparation Time – 5 minutes
- 125ml (1/2 cup) almond milk
- 60ml (1/4 cup) coconut milk
- 1/2 small frozen banana
- 1/2 cup fresh pineapple diced
- 1/3 cup clementine segments chopped
- 1 tbsp rolled oats
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 tbsp maple syrup
- 1/2 tsp xanthan gum
- 1/2 tbsp dried banana
- 1/2 tbsp dried pineapple
- 1/2 tbsp fresh pineapple
- 3-4 clementine segments
- Blend together all smoothie ingredients until smooth and creamy.
- Serve in a bowl in order to accommodate the array of toppings!