One of my worst nightmares was scrambled egg…worse still, cold scrambled egg.
Scrambled tofu on the other hand is http://www.tenfold.org.uk/buy-cialis-no-prescription like a dream come true! I’ve had scrambled tofu in small amounts as part of cialis doses rice and quinoa dishes and loved it, hot, warm and cold, it’s delicious every which way it comes.
I finally got around to making myself a big plateful. Absolutely incredible as I had anticipated. Who knew scrambled “egg” could taste so incredible. It’s all about the mix ins…nutritional yeast, soy, yellow pepper, coriander, cumin and maple for a little bit of sweetness… spinach stirred threw obligatory much loved green.
On the side of the generous helping of tofu scramble I had the last of my shitake mushrooms and one of my homemade spelt bagels.
The gluten free poppy seed bagels were pretty darn good, but these spelt ones are even easier to make with the added bonus of them being made with wholegrain flour.
I opted not to boil these bagels. I shaped them and buy low price viagra allowed them to double in size, straight in to the oven they went after a light brushing of http://achillcamping.com/order-levitra-pill almond milk. I only made two as I’d rather just make a small batch and have them fresh. More opportunity to make different varieties seen as the the best choice two I made this time around are now well and truly gone.
Doughy light bagel, tofu scramble and lightly sautéed fancy mushrooms on globalebookawards.com the side with heaps of flavour. Savoury breakfasts have never been my thing but breakfast for lunch is definitely going to www.thelitigator.ca be a more regular occurrence. A little bit of tomato ketchup on the side for spreading on my bagel and dipping in the scramble and it was complete.
It’s the simple things that are really special!
The recipe for the spelt bagels can be found here (or at least it will be when recipage is back up!, in the meantime you can view it below!)
Vegan Tofu Scramble
Servings – 1
Preparation Time – 5 minutes
Cooking Time – 8-10 minutes
- 200g (7oz) firm pressed tofu
- 1 tsp olive oil
- 2 tbsp almond milk
- 1 tbsp soy sauce
- 1/2 tbsp nutritional yeast
- 1/2 small yellow bell pepper
- 1/2 tsp cumin
- 1/4 tsp turmeric
- 1 tsp maple syrup
- 1/4 tsp black pepper
- 2 handfuls fresh spinach
- Sautéed Shitake mushrooms to serve
- Add yellow pepper and olive oil to a pan and cook for 3 minutes.
- Crumble in tofu before adding in all other ingredients with the exception of the spinach and http://alcoholforum.org/purchase-viagra-soft-tabs mushrooms.
- Mix everything together, breaking up the tofu further. Cook for 3- 5 minutes until the tofu starts to brown a little. Add spinach to the pan and allow to wilt over the heat for 1-2 minutes.
- Serve with sautéed shitake mushrooms, your bagel and sauce of choice on the side.
Vegan Spelt Bagels
Servings – 2 Bagels
Preparation Time- 1 hour 10 minutes
Cooking Time – 15 minutes
- 120g (1 cup) wholegrain spelt flour
- 1/2 tsp. xanthan gum
- 1/2 tbsp dry active yeast
- 100ml (1/3 cup & 1 tbsp. warm water)
- 1/2 tsp. sugar
- 1 tsp. salt
- 1 tsp. olive oil
- Mix together dry active yeast and warm water Set aside for 5-15 minutes until a forth forms and you can hear the yeast and water fizz.
- Meanwhile mix together spelt flour, xanthan gum and salt.
- When the http://www.opportunitysutton.org/viagra-online-50mg yeast is done proofing whisk in olive oil before adding the wet ingredients to the dry in a food processor/mixer; process using your dough hook for 3-4 minutes or until the dough comes together in a ball.
- Divide dough in two, shape in to two rounds, flatten with the palm of your hand and poke a hole threw the centre, stretching it a little as it will close as it rises. Spray with a little light spray cooking oil.
- Place the bagels on a baking tray, cover and place in someplace warm until doubled in size.
- Preheat oven to 200C (400F).
- Place the bagels in the oven for 15 minutes. Allow to cool on a wire rack.