After the eggplant masala during the week, Tuesday to be precise, (which I will be sharing tomorrow evening – I may have forgotten during the week!) I was looking for a bit more of a kick yet at the same time I was craving pizza….no better thing for it then to combine the two and jdmakesthings.com satisfy both longings in one sitting!
I went with a vegan spelt garam masala hummus pizza topped with delicious baby plum tomatoes, green pepper and white onion. It was incredible! Another vegan pizza triumph!!!
The base was crisp, the hummus creamy with a nice little bit of a kick and the overnight levitra veggies on top were delicious and fresh. I’m not usually a fan of tomatoes on pizza, they have a tendency to make the sauce layer a bit too watery. The baby plum tomatoes sat on top quite perfectly and didn’t interfere whatsoever with my creamy hummus sauce.
So so simple and so so satisfying!
It’s been quite a while since I actually made up a batch of my own hummus. It’s so easy to shootthemessinger.com do and a great bread, bagel or salad topper. Hummus making is now top of the best site my to do list this coming week.
Along with my pizza sharing I’ve been eager to share a new elliptical workout I completed a couple of times this week. (FYI – the hip is http://localstars.com/get-viagra nearly better and http://realsimplephotography.net/viagra-on-sale I’ve been told I can ease back in to running all going well in another week – that’s a very excited/slightly nervous smile – more on celtic-irish.co.uk that another time!)
It’s a brilliant little workout that pushed me to keep up the pace throughout. I’m not a huge fan of increasing the resistance too high, incline I can cope with a little better, but I’m ultimately a speed lover!
I kept the cross ramp at 10 for the follow link workout. I’m working my way up, next time I’ll go for 11
I’ll definitely be keeping up some elliptical cross trainer workouts when I eventually get back to running. It will be good to mix things up a bit. I’m looking forward to vegreenline.org being able to push myself a bit more with the strength training and getting around to building some muscle!
A new workout and pizza…what more could you want of a Saturday!
Garam Masala Hummus Pizza
Servings – 1
Preparation Time – 1 hour
Cooking Time – 20-25 minutes
For the Spelt Pizza Base
- 60g (1/2 cup) wholegrain spelt flour
- 55ml (5 tbsp) warm water (half boiling, half cold)
- 1 tsp dry active yeast
- 1 tsp oil
- Pinch of salt
- 1/3 can of chickpeas
- 1 clove of garlic minced
- 1/2 tbsp nutritional yeast
- 2 tsp olive oil
- 1/2 tsp garam masala
- 2 tsp tomato puree
- 1/8 tsp black pepper
- 1/8 tsp salt
- 7-8 baby plum tomatoes sliced in half
- 1/2 green pepper finally sliced
- 1/2 small white onion finely sliced
- 1 tsp olive oil
- Place warm water in a jug or bowl and sprinkle in yeast. Give it a little stir and set aside some place warm for 15 minutes until a thick foam forms on top and bubbles appear over the surface.
- Mix together flour, baking powder and salt.
- Add oil to yeast mixture and pour in to a well in the centre of the flour. Fold flour in to the wet ingredients until a soft slightly tacky dough forms. Place dough on a floured surface and knead for a couple of minutes until smooth. Place in a bowl, cover with a piece of westhampsteadlife.com kitchen towel and set aside someplace warm until it’s doubled in size (between 50-60 minutes). I like to put mine in a turned off oven.
- Meanwhile add onion, green pepper and olive oil to pan and cook for 3 minutes until just starting to soften. Set to one side until ready to http://www.agencyside.net/viagra-online-pharmacy-no-prescription assemble.
- After the dough has risen, preheat oven to 200C (400F) and place on a floured surface. Flatten with the palm of your hand before placing it on a non stick baking tray and pull and press the dough, stretching it until it is approximately 7 – 8 inches in diameter.
- Bake in the oven for 5 minutes.
- Remove and spread hummus on top, followed by the onion, green pepper and plum tomatoes. Return to the oven for a further 10-15 minutes until brown and http://bmwclub.ca/buy-viagra-online-us crisp around the http://campustownrentals.com/order-levitra-now edges.