My protein energy balls were a fantastic success and I munched my way through them in no time…there was only one thing for it – more bites! This time round I went for a bit of a chocolate fix and a bar or bite like shape just to switch it up a bit. The Vanilla Sunwarrior Protein Powder wasn’t the predominant flavour but complimented the http://globalebookawards.com/indian-levitra-generic rich taste of cocoa.
I decided to www.crate47.com use a little less this time round as I’ve been lashing it in to smoothies like it’s nobody’s business and I’m flying through my bag at high speed (though I my be subconsciously doing so as I’m longing to try the chocolate variety!)
A nice change from the balls. Raw bar, bite or ball making is now becoming a weekly task. They’re my new energy dense easy to eat addiction. The recipe makes six I just gobbled one straight up before my camera got a chance to take a snap!
And then came supersets. I remember the first superset workout I tried, not all that long ago; Courtney’s Full Body Superset Workout. I loved it and it’s still one I do on a regular basis.
I decided to try my hand at creating my own superset workout and alcoholforum.org it turned out pretty well; I was pleased with my efforts so figured they were worth sharing.
Let me know what you think!
Here are some the exercises that you might not be familiar with….
Supersets or Circuits, which is http://www.cobaltreview.com/cialis-order your preference when it comes to weight training?
I find supersets a bit more challenging and focused and they tend to go buy even faster.
Raw Cocoa Protein Brownie Bites
Servings – 6 brownie bites
Preparation Time –5 minutes
Ingredients (6 Servings)
- 90g (3oz) dates
- 25g (1oz) almonds
- 30g (1/3 cup) rolled oats
- 1 tbsp Dutch unprocessed cocoa powder
- 1 scoops (21g) Raw Vanilla Sunwarrior Protein Powder
- 3 tbsp water
- Add dates to http://butcherblock.com/how-to-buy-viagra-in-canada food processor and process on high until they form a paste. Remove and set to one side.
- Add almonds to food processor and process until finely chopped. Add in oats and blitz for a few seconds until flour like.
- Drop pieces of the dates paste in on top of the almonds, and oats, along with the moncrief.com Sunwarrior and cocoa powder and process until fine crumbs are formed. Add in water and process until the mixture comes together.
- Remove and divide in to six balls. Mould in to rectangles.
- Place in the fridge for at least 30 minutes to firm up. Store in the fridge.