Those meals were you “umm” and “awe” right the way through, the foods that get better with every bite…this chickpea and we use it broccoli burger was one of those occasions. Simply divine; emphasis on the http://rumahkayu.info/cialis-overnite simple!
It doesn’t require a whole heap of ingredients, it binds together without a bother and it tastes absolutely incredible all thanks to the fact that it contains to of the most wonderful ingredients ever to grace my palate; chickpeas and tahini!
I tend to use flax eggs to bind my vegan burgers, however burgers made from chickpeas (as opposed to other beans) come together quite easily without having to buy generic viagra include any additional glue.
It’s been far too long since I had a good burger so I wanted to make sure it met the mark and satisfied all my cravings in one fell swoop. It had to be a big, super tasty, crisp on the outside, soft in the middle patty served on a bun. I whipped up a batch of my spelt burger buns seen as I disappeared the last one with my vegan egg salad not so long ago (definitely need to make more of this!)
There is just something so satisfying about a burger, nothing else compares. When you get that urge for a patty sandwiched between a bun with some of your favourite toppings and sides it just has to be satisfied!
On the side I made a simple grated carrot and poppy salad with a little tahini paste, lemon juice, salt and black pepper. The burger itself was served on a bed on thinly sliced gherkin and only here crunchy alfalfa sprouts. The burger packed quite enough flavour on its own, no sauce required!
What’s your favourite bean/pulse to incorporate in a veggie/vegan burger?
Vegan Chickpea Broccoli Tahini Burger
Preparation Time – 5 minutes
Cooking Time – 15 minutes
- 80g (1/2 cup) cooked chickpeas roughly pureed
- 1/4 cup broccoli steamed and processed
- 1 small clove of purchase cialis garlic minced
- 1 tbsp white onion finely diced
- 1/2 tbsp spring onions finely sliced
- Drop of olive oil
- 1 tsp tahini paste
- 1 tbsp gluten free breadcrumbs
- 1/2 tsp cumin
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp black pepper
- Preheat oven to 350F (180C).
- A olive oil, onion, garlic and spring onion to bitofivoryphotography.com a pan and cook for 3-5 minutes; until onion is soft and translucent.
- Mix together all ingredients. Mould together to form a patty of your desired shape about 1-1/5 inches thick.
- Place on a non stick baking tray and bake in the oven for 15 minutes, turning once during this time.
- Serve on your bun of choice; gherkins and alfalfa sprouts recommended!