In general chocolate and cheap cialis from uk fruit go pretty well together. Two of my favourite things, sure where could you go wrong. That said, blueberries and chocolate isn’t a combination I’ve had a whole heap of. Yes I’ve had blueberries in one hand, chocolate in the other and the two may have met between mouthfuls but I’ve never made anything with the http://localstars.com/generic-levitra-next-day-delivery two together; at least that I can recollect and judging by the awesome of this quinoa flake bake I’m sure it’s not something I would have forgotten!
My tropical quinoa flake bake was quite the success and I couldn’t wait to get making another one. I decided to a little bit of experimentation and used blueberry puree, along with blueberries, the quinoa flakes, cocoa powder and a good handful of generic pack viagra raw cacao nibs for an extra hit of chocolate bitterness.
The end result was a incredible! The blueberry came through, the chocolate complimenting it wonderfully though not overshadowing it as I thought it might. The whole blueberries within burst and viagra 50mg infused the quinoa flake bake with extra juiciness. It was positively cake like!
I topped it off quite simply with more blueberries, soy yoghurt for additional lusciousness and a sprinkling of raw cacao nibs (Oh and some dried blueberries which I almost forgot to mention )
Blueberries and chocolate is http://deborahservices.co.uk/generic-cialis-from-india definitely a combination I will be repeating very soon!
Here’s my list of must tries…
- Chocolate and Peach
- Chocolate and Fig
- Chocolate and Blackberry
- Chocolate and…Pineapple!
Vegan Blueberry Quinoa Flake Bake
Servings – 1
Preparation Time – 5 minutes
Cooking Time – 22-25 minutes
- 1/2 cup quinoa flakes
- 1/2 cup blueberry puree
- 1 tbsp Dutch unprocessed cocoa
- 1/2 tbsp chopped raw cacao nibs
- 1 tsp maple syrup
- 1 tbsp frozen or fresh blueberries
- 1/2 tbsp raw cacao nibs
- 1/3 tbsp dried blueberries
- 1 tbsp diced fresh blueberries
- 1-2 tbsp plain soy yoghurt
- Preheat oven to 180C (350F).
- Mix together all quinoa flake bake ingredients. Place in a lightly greased ramekin (I just used a bit of spray olive oil) and bake in the oven for 25 minutes.
- Remove and serve immediately or allow to cool and serve up warm or chilled when you please with soy yoghurt on top and sprinkled with array of other toppings.