Ashley had a great one a couple of weeks back! Some I’m jumping on the bandwagon…
To kick it off I’ll go with one that explains the food photos distributed throughout…hint hint!
Mexican or Chinese Food?
Has to be homemade…I’ll go with Mexican on this occasion!
Strength Training or Cardio?
Cardio if I had to choose just one!
Almond or Peanut Butter?
Almond Butter, no hesitation!
Baked Oats or Stove Top?
It’s a toughie…baked!
Kabocha Squash or Butternut ?
Kabocha but of course!!
Chocolate or Vanilla
I LOVE dark chocolate!
Cherries or Blueberries?
Hot Summer or Snowy Winter?
I wish we got one of the two extremes in Ireland! I’d always choose heat over snow though!
Sauna or Steam Room?
Has to be the Sauna!
Banana or Apple?
Never ever EVER though I would have said this but at the moment….BANANA!!!
Early to bed or early to women's viagra rise?
I’m a morning person for sure, I’m a sleepy slightly cranky baby in the evenings, in bed by 10pm!
Butt or Boobs?
I’ve got more butt than boob!
Coffee or Tea?
Herbal tea…though I love my hot water and lemon!
Straight or Curly?
I’ve naturally curly hair but these days it’s ends up tide back in a knot out of sheer laziness most of the time!
Savoury or Sweet?
It changes over the fibonacci-designs.co.uk course of the day! I’ve such a sweet tooth in the mornings! If I had to choose one I’d go with sweet!
Pancakes or Waffles?
Pancakes! We don’t do waffles in Ireland (not many do pancakes quite as often as me either mind you!)
Cake or Brownie?
Brownie! A good dense rich luscious chocolate brownie!!!
Bath or Shower?
Shower 99% of the time. Sometimes I yearn for a good soak but I never have the patience to wait for the tub to fill and end up wanting to get out after five minutes!
And there were vegan tofu fajitas!!! Such a simple recipe if you can even call it that! I made my own spelt wrap to house the goodies. A medium sized one which is possibly the best I’ve ever made! Thin, soft, easy to wrap, perfectly pliable with a delicious nutty tasty!
The tofu itself after having been pressed and chopped lay in a mixture of spices, paprika, cayenne, cumin, coriander and chili…aminos and lime. Quickly cooked up in a pan and served on a bed of avocado, ripe juicy mango, fresh crunchy baby gem lettuce, grilled red peppers and only today sprinkled with a little fresh coriander and onions.
I hate a little of the filling before wrapping it up and slicing it in half which made for the perfect “eat and read” meal…I’m trying to get in as much reading here there and everywhere, which isn’t amounting to http://musicandmemory.org/cialis-woman a whole lot! I’m loving learning lots of new and interesting bits about nutrition, research, statistics and facts, it’s just finding the time in the day to fit it all in; let alone relocating that part of my brain where it’s meant to be housed
Back at Rude Health again today, I’ll have a recap by Tuesday for you!
Answer a couple of the questions above, I’d love to hear your preferences!
Preparation Time – 30 minutes
Cooking Time – 10 minutes
- 40g wholegrain spelt flour
- 40ml warm water
- 1/3 of a block of firm tofu, pressed
- 1/2 tsp paprika
- 1/4 tsp cayenne pepper
- 1/4 tsp chili powder
- 1 clove of cialis online shop uk garlic minced
- 1 tbsp lime juice
- 1 tbsp aminos
- 1 tbsp water
Bits and Pieces
- 1/2 a small avocado slice
- 1/2 roasted red bell pepper sliced
- 1/2 small ripe mango sliced
- 1/2 cup shredded gem or iceberg lettuce
- 2 spring onions finely sliced
- Fresh coriander to garnish
- Mix together flour and ahsvet.com water in a food processor; if doing by hand knead for 3-5 minutes once combined.
- Place a large non stick plan over a medium heat until smoking.
- Flatten the dough between your palms, place on a floured surface and roll out as thin as you can; about 7 inches.
- Lay in the pan and cook for 30 seconds each side. Set to one side to cool on a plate or flat board.
- Whisk together all marinade ingredients.
- Slice tofu in to levitra 50 mg thin stick like piece, place in a bowl and cover with marinade. Leave in the fridge for at least 30 minutes, though preferably an hour.
- Remove tofu from the we like it marinade and cook in a non stick skillet over a medium to high heat for 6-8 minutes, tossing to ensure all sides become lightly browned.
- Lay lettuce on the spelt wrap, followed by avocado, mango and roasted red pepper. Serve warm tofu on top, sprinkled with spring onions and coriander and your good to go!
- Roll up wrap and slice in two for a packed or one handed meal!