I’ve made plenty of overnight oats in my time, they’re most definitely a dietary staple; as a side note they’re fantastic for kids, prepared either for breakfast or lunch and they’re are nerving ending possibilities when it comes to aa-kenya.or.ke stir ins and flavour combinations! And what kid wouldn’t like to eat out of jar?
The overnight oats in a jar I suppose ideally uses a jar which has some nice nut butter residue stuck the edges but I decided to go with a clean jar, adding in the nut butter to give it the authentic taste!
Peanut Butter and Jelly Overnight Oats in Jar! Doesn’t get much more fantastic than that! In the mix went peanut butter, plum jelly (homemade but of course!), banana, chia seeds, almond milk. Plain Alpro Soya yoghurt and fresh raspberries were stirred through the following morning, a good dollop of it's cool peanut butter on top along with some dried chewy banana. AMAZING!!!
I usually stick with parfaits, creating layers which inevitably get mixed up together but having it all pre mixed meant every mouthful was absolute perfection!
Chia seeds are a new addition to my overnight oats and aside for the fantastic extra layer of texture they provide, I’m loving how they give my breakfasts that extra bit of staying power. My nails have also seen a surge of growth since I started incorporating them in to my diet on a daily basis; I’m a chia seed convert! I knew as soon as I got my hands on them I’d be swayed; though flax has it’s place!
It was the perfect opportunity to crack open the Peanut Butter & Co. Smooth Operator! Totally impressed. Smooth, creamy, perfectly spreadable, wonderful flavour. Definitely a new addition to my favourite nut butter list! As with the Sunbutter…why did I only order one jar! Buy in two’s….my new online food ordering motto!
I stirred through the plum jam the morning after the night of soakage, allowing it to tnb.no swirl through the creaminess. Deeeee…licious! Some of the best overnight oats I’ve had to date…it’s all in the jar don’t you know.
Do you tend to whip up overnight oats in a jar? What’s your favourite flavour combination?
Peanut Butter & Jelly Overnight Oats in a Jar
Servings – 1
Preparation Time – Overnight + 5 minutes
- 1/2 cup (40g) jumbo oats
- 1 tbsp chia seeds
- 180ml (3/4 cup) almond milk
- 1 small banana mashed
- 1 tbsp peanut butter
Stir Ins and Toppings
- 3-4 pieces dried chewy banana
- 1/2 cup fresh raspberries
- 3 (1 for on top!) heaped teaspoons of jam (homemade 100% fruit jam ideally!)
- 1 tbsp peanut butter
- 1/3 cup (80g) plain soy yoghurt
- Mix together all overnight oat ingredients. (I recommended mixing together mashed banana and peanut butter first, it allows the online pharmacy cialis peanut butter to become more evenly distributed without too much bother!)
- In the morning stir through soy yoghurt, raspberries and click now 2 tsp of http://hygeiainc.com/viagra-for-sale jam.
- Serve with remaining jam, peanut butter and dried chewy banana on top!