I have an inability to http://aryasamaj.com/buy-viagra-ups convert my buns to rolls. I attempted to make burger bun style rolls (more like a sub) 4 times over before finally admitting defeat last night. The filling (which I won’t share yet as I’m determined it will eventually feature in a homemade spelt roll!) was enjoyed on top of a salad on this occasion rather than let it go to waste.
When a recipe fails for me the only thing that counteracts the nuvoodoo.com negativity that inevitably ensues is creating something incredibly delicious and prettiful so all previous unfulfilled efforts are forgotten.
Mission complete! The last time I had millet I pretty much inhaled the plate. Just as I reached for the quinoa, force of habit, I remember the fact and decided it would be the perfect base for a simple delicious salad that I had in mind.
A recipe for success when it comes to salads…
- Your favourite grain
- A delicious and nutritious bean
- Fruit of choice
- A spring or ten of something green
- Simply dressed
- An extra treat in the form of ordering levitra online nuts, seeds or dried fruit
Mix together, chilled and ready to serve whenever hunger hits.
In with the millet went rocket, spinach and watercress, a sliced ripe and juicy pear, shredded carrot, plenty of chickpeas (you can never go wrong with chickpeas), and a sprinkling of dried cranberries (the last of the bag leftover from this mornings oats) .
Simply dressed as per the recipe for success with some lemon juice, black pepper, a little salt…bish bash bosh, I had it whipped up in 20 minutes flat, ready to go, behind the camera lens and all the previous stress of kneading dough and usefull link waiting for it to rise went out the window.
Why didn’t i just make this in the beginning? Like a ray of sunshine the salad sat in my dish. The perfect mix of sweet, savoury, fluffy, delicious and nutritious-ness.
How do you overcome recipe fails?
Chickpea Carrot Rocket Cranberry & Pear Millet Salad
Servings – 1
Preparation Time – 5 minutes
Cooking Time – 15 minutes
- 1/2 can of keycitytravel.com cooked chickpeas
- 1/3 cup millet
- 1 cup water
- 1/2 cup of rocket, watercress and spinach or whatever green leaves you have on hand
- 1 large carrot finely shredded or chopped
- 1 medium ripe and juicy pear
- 1 tbsp dried cranberries
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp black pepper
- Cover millet with water, bring to http://www.via-architecture.com/viagra-in-canada the boil, cover and simmer for 15 minutes, until all the water has been absorbed. Set to one side for 5 minutes to cool.
- Mix together all other salad ingredients.
- Fluff up cooled millet with a fork before adding to the salad.
- Pour over lemon juice, stirring well to combine. Season with salt and pepper and serve!