And that I shall do! One of the most delicious bowls of whipped oats ever, owing to the inclusion of Sunwarrior Vanilla protein powder, a whole lot of buy xanax online blueberries and buy cialis in england cashew butter on top.
A hearty, satiety inducing, incredibly delicious, melt in the http://obriend.info/wordpress/soft-gel-cialis mouth bowl of oats! I always thought warm bowls of oats were totally overrated. Maybe subconsciously it was because I knew I didn’t have the opportunity to indulge in them all that often, rushing out the door to work before the sun provided even a glimmer of light…. my how that has changed!
Blueberries, banana and cashew nut butter..it’s the ultimate combination. The Sunwarrior Vanilla protein powder thicken the oats up even more than usual, delivered sweetness and negated the need for any snackage before lunch time.
I seriously did not want this bowl of oaty goodness to end. I sprinkled over some bee pollen, an extra few blueberries and some fresh banana, along with a dollop of homemade blueberry chia jam.
I’ve officially fallen head over heels in love with cashew nut butter. The flavour is just so damn good! I’ve discover the MONKI Organic brand which you can pick up in The Happy Pear. It’s smooth and creamy, the ideal consistency for oats, ensuring it melts and lasts all the canadian pharmacy levitra generic way to the end! For those of you outside of Ireland, check out the website and contact the company, I highly recommend trying to get your hands on wow look it their nut butters; I’m also a HUGE fan of their almond butter!
A warm comforting bowl of oats, literally whipped up in no time at all. It’s amazing how extravagant you can make your bowl of oats/porridge in the morning with just a teeny bit of thedxshop.com love and attention!
So many people consume breakfast in “robot mode”. Out of bed, down the stairs bleary eyed and ahsvet.com gobbled while still slightly comatosed! The other extreme is going with out or eating on the run. Nothing puts me in worse form than missing out on my favourite meal of the day. Get up 10 minutes earlier if you have to, trust me it will be worth your while! I have the overnight version coming your way soon which will save you even more time if you’re looking for a grab and go option!
Same bowl, same oats, same toppings…but whole new mix to delight the tastebuds!
What’s your favourite nut butter of the moment? Brand and variety!
Blueberry Banana Vanilla Protein Whipped Oats
Servings – 1
Preparation Time – 5 minutes
Cooking Time – 8 minutes
- 1/2 cup (50g) rolled oats
- 1/2 cup (125ml) almond milk
- 2/3 cup (160ml) water
- 1 small banana mashed (reserve a few slices for topping)
- 1/2 cup fresh blueberries + extra for topping
- 1/2 a scoop of Vanilla Sunwarrior Protein Powder
- 1 tsp bee pollen
- 1 tbsp cashew nut butter
- Fresh blueberries
- Few slices of fresh banana
- Few slices of dried chewy banana
Blueberry Chia Jam
- 1/2 cup fresh blueberries
- 3 tsp chia seeds
- Drop of vanilla extract
- 1/2 tbsp maple syrup
- Cover oats with milk and water, bring to the boil and simmer for 5 minutes.
- Meanwhile add blueberries, vanilla and maple syrup to jiveparty.com a pot, bring to the boil and simmer for 5 minutes. Mash any remaining blueberry lumps. Add in chia seeds and stir frequently over a low to medium heat until desired consistency; about 5 minutes.
- Stir banana and Sunwarrior protein in to oats, whisking vigorously to combine. Simmer for another minutes or two.
- Serve oats topped with blueberries, banana, cashew nut butter, a dollop of blueberry chia jam (keep the rest in the fridge!), dried chewy banana and bee pollen.