More often than not I go with almond or cashew nut butter or of course a good dollop of buy viagra soft tabs SunButter always goes down a treat. That said…the occasional class peanut butter and canadianpharmacy jelly combo never fails to win me over, especially at breakfast time!
Peanut Butter & Jelly Parfait and the Pancakes were two of my best breakfasts over the past few of months. Strawberries were the fruit of choice on both occasions but strawberries have begun to taste like plastic again…they’re just no good when not in season. Raspberries on the other hand are still beautiful so I’m packing them in before they disappear.
I went down the protein route again, supercharged this time around by using some of my high protein peanut flour from iHerb.com; love this stuff! It’s not sweet like PB2 but is grizzliesracing.com perfect for making peanut sauce or pancakes!
Sunwarrior, peanut flour and buckwheat flour, mix up with Alpro almond milk and a flax egg along with some diced banana and a dollop of quick raspberry chia jam in the middle! The result was positively awesome! Slightly crisp top, soft and doughy in the middle, rippled with soft warm banana with a delicious raspberry centre.
It was all kinds of lowest priced cialis wonderful! Topped off with raspberries, bee pollen and a good big dollop of Smooth Operator peanut butter (so thick and http://zslaw.rs/buy-viagra-online-no-prescription creamy, love it!) along with another wee spoonful of raspberry jam for good measure. I’ve just realised I’ve been referring to the http://butcherblock.com/canadian-cialis-and-healthcare jelly as jam, how very European of me!
I remember when breakfast bakes, instant or oven, seemed like more hassle than they worth owing to the fact that I didn’t have any ground flax seed and having to grind it up fresh is just a step too many; and having to clean the coffee grinder is one of my most hated tasks! Now I can whip up the bake in ten minutes flat and sit down to it piping hot and gorgeous.
I had a little catastrophe a couple of weeks back when I broke my favourite ramekin amid preparation. I only ever buy one of each dish that I’m going to use for the blog and I didn’t have anything that would fit the bill. Thankfully I picked up a new one that afternoon and I’m back in instant baking action!
Between the protein flour and Sunwarrior alone this bake has over 20grams of protein! Add in the peanut butter, flax seed and you’ve got over 30g! Needless to http://tropicalfiji.com/levitra-non-prescription say it kept me going right up until lunch time (and I’ll have the recipe for those beautiful baked tomato and red pepper butter beans up this evening!)
Instant Peanut Flour Protein Breakfast Bake
Servings – 1
Preparation Time – 10 minutes
Cooking Time – 2.5 minutes
- 1/4 cup (30g) peanut flour
- 1 scoop (21g) Vanilla Sunwarrior Protein Powder
- 1 tbsp buckwheat flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 80ml (1/3 cup) almond milk
- 1 tbsp ground flax + 3 tbsp water
- 1 tsp maple syrup
- 1/2 small banana diced (reserve the rest for topping)
- 1 heaped tsp raspberry chia jam (recipe below)
- 1/2 of banana sliced left over from bake
- 1/3 cup fresh raspberries
- 1 heaped tsp bee pollen
- Raspberry chia jam (recipe below)
Raspberry Chia Jam (makes enough for 3 servings)
- 1/2 cup fresh raspberries
- 3 tsp chia seeds
- Drop of http://howdoesthemovieend.com/natural-cialis vanilla extract
- 1/2 tbsp maple syrup
- Mix together flax and globalebookawards.com water and set to one side for 10 minutes
- Meanwhile add raspberries, vanilla and maple syrup to a pot, bring to the boil and simmer for 5 minutes. Mash any remaining raspberry lumps. Add in chia seeds and stir frequently over a low to medium heat until desired consistency; about 5 minutes.
- Mix together buckwheat and peanut flour, baking powder and Sunwarrior Vanilla protein.
- In a separate bowl mix together flax egg and levitra without prescriptions milk before adding to dry ingredients.
- Fold in diced banana and lay half of the mix in to a lightly greased ramekin. Place a teaspoon of raspberry jam in the centre and scoop over remaining mix on top. Smooth the surface with the back of your spoon.
- “Bake” in the microwave for 2.5 minutes. Serve instantly topped with peanut butter, bee pollen and another teaspoon of raspberry jam. Fresh raspberries and the remainder of you banana finish it off beautifully!