Of course a delicious creamy sauce is enviedecrire.com never passed up, but I love it even more when said sauce only takes a matter of minutes to whisk up.
Thanks to the wonder that is PB2 this beautiful plateful of tofu, roasted squash and wilted spinach was adorned with a rich, peanutty sauce which made something quite simple, incredibly tasty and a true delight. Introducing new flavours doesn’t have to mean hassle, time or a whole lot of thought.
I assess what I’m longing for, check what ingredients I have at hand and give combining them a whirl and more often than not it works out quite well. This was one of viagra tablets for sale those occasions!
The peanut sauce had just a little bit of a kick, the squash beneath soaking up the sauce as it dripped through the crevices. Smothered tofu…there is no better way to describe it. Just as it started to brown and get a little crisp I whipped it from the oven so that it would still retain a light softness in the middle.
By the time I got around to eating it a little reheating was required…can you see the difficulty that presented itself to www.crate47.com me….
A long rectangle plate doesn’t fit in a standard microwave, no matter which way you twist and turn it! I ended up nibbling on look there some warm which was good but seen as it was a chilly day I destroyed the womans viagra beautiful plate and scooped it on to a more suitable round plate! It looked a little messy but tasted incredible!
Note to self- if taking photos on my rectangle plate make sure it’s a cold dish or hasten up the photo taking!
What’s your favourite simple tofu sauce?
Creamy Dreamy Peanut Tofu with Roasted Butternut Squash and Spinach
Servings – 1
Preparation Time – 5 minutes
Cooking Time – 25 minutes
Tofu & Squash
- 1/2 a block of tofu, pressed and sliced
- 2 tsp coconut oil
- 1 cup butternut squash diced
- 1 cup spinach
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp black pepper
- Fresh mint chopped to garnish
- 2 heaped tbsp PB2
- 3 tbsp water
- 1/2 tbsp lime juice
- 1/2 tbsp liquid aminos
- 1/2 tsp chili powder
- Preheat oven to 180C (350F).
- Coat squash in 1 tsp coconut oil (melted). Use the other tsp of coconut oil to coat the tofu.
- Lay tofu and squash side by side and back in the oven for 25 minutes.
- Toss the squash half way through cooking.
- Meanwhile whisk together sauce ingredients. Place in a pot and allow to simmer for a couple of minutes to heat through.
- Just before serving place spinach in a colander and http://keycitytravel.com/levitra-pill pour over a small amount of boiling water to wow)) wilt. Mix with roasted squash and season with salt and pepper.
- Serve tofu laid out on top of squash and wilted spinach, sauce over the top and sprinkled with fresh chopped mint.