I blame it on the lingering stress! When I’m stressed I bake…actually I just do a hell of a lot of http://osa-online.net/cms/real-viagra cooking. Whenever I find my mind starting to over thing things I either hit up the gym or the kitchen to find some solace. There is http://berkley-fishing.com.au/viagra-from-india only so much time you can spend in the gym…cooking however is open to http://blu.edu.vn/generic-viagra-effective a whole endless day of possibilities!
First up was a new loaf of bread if only because I had a longing for French toast….
French toast with an apple pie twist! Cinnamon Raisin and oneidacity.com Walnut Spelt Bread, thickly sliced and coated in a vanilla (protein) cinnamon “sauce”, pan fried in coconut oil and topped with some softened cinnamon apple chunks, pecans and lots of SunButter.
A delicious incredibly satisfying breakfast that came together in minutes! Having spent so much time cooking and baking over the weekend I’m taking it a little easier on the cooking front this week…ok so I did yesterday but who knows what today or tomorrow brings!
Kath’s amazing freshly baked breads from Great Harvest make me long for the buy levitra online cheap opportunity to work in a bakery; I’m intolerance to gluten and wheat would mean I wouldn’t fit the bill in the majority of them or be able to make the most of my involvement in such a venture! But sure it’s no biggie these days to whip up a fresh loaf
The cinnamon raisin and walnut laced throughout the bread provided a subtle sweetness, and the perfect bit of crunch which compliment the toppings wonderfully.
It’s not so much the cooking and baking I was tired of but the usefull link unavoidable cleaning that you’re left with. Unfortunately I have an inability to leave it all until I’m finished and http://www.audienceseastscotland.com/best-cialis-prices clean as I go which in some ways just makes you feel like you’ve been cleaning all day long. Cooking or baking in a messy kitchen just isn’t my bag.
French Toast requires very little clean up and I can have it all done before I even site down to breakfast (I’m not a fan of follow link sitting down to eat in a messy kitchen either, it’s one of my little quirks I guess you could call it! I find it much more relaxing to best viagra price sit down knowing everything is cleaned and put away! Anyone with me?)
Three nice slices lined up across my plate, it was the perfect pre hump day pick me up! I haven’t been eating a whole load of apples lately. Pears are just so incredibly irresistible the firmer crunchier fruit has been pushed to the side lines. It’s amazing what a little cooking can do to bring a fruit to life along with a heap load of cinnamon. I’m going through a mini shaker of it a week these days!
An apple pie esque French toast extravaganza.
I’ve also posted the bread recipe itself as promised and the French toast is below. An update on My Happiness Project…after the cleaning of the room and closets my email inbox struck me as being in massive need to being cleaned up. Definitely a task I’ve been avoiding but it feels so good to finally have it all organised! Phew! Another tick in the energy box
Apple Pie French Toast
Servings – 1
Preparation Time – 10 minutes
Cooking Time – 10 minutes
- 2-3 thick slices cinnamon raisin and walnut spelt bread
- 1/2 medium banana mashed to a puree
- 80ml (1/3 cup) almond milk
- 1/2 scoop Vanilla Sunwarrior Protein
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp vanilla
- 1 tsp coconut oil
- 2 tbsp SunButter
- 1/2 cup diced apple (1 medium)
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 4-5 pecan nuts
- 1/2 tsp desiccated coconut
- Blend together banana, almond milk, Sunwarrior, cinnamon and vanilla until smooth and creamy. Pour over bread in a wide flat bottomed bowl or dish and http://celtic-irish.co.uk/news/viagra-professional-no-prescription leave to http://cogrigroup.com/levitra-pfizer-50-mg soak for 5 – 10 minutes.
- Meanwhile place apple and cinnamon along with a drop of water in a pot; bring to boiling point, cover and simmer for 10 –15 minutes until the http://blu.edu.vn/soft-viagra pieces are soft but still holding their shape.
- Cook soaked bread in a large skillet with 1 tsp of coconut oil; 4-5 minutes on each side.
- Serve topped with pecans, a dollop of truetalkradio.com SunButter on each, a sprinkling of coconut and cooked apples strewn over the top.