If I could choose one fruit that goes amazingly well with peanut butter (aside from bananas obviously) it would definitely without a shadow of a doubt be raspberries. In fact, it’s the trio of banana, peanut butter and buy cialis australia raspberry that I find hard to resist.
This was my pancake experiment of choice on pancake Tuesday and luckily enough it turned out to be quite the success! I was a little hesitant about putting the raspberries in the mix seen as they cost a mere fortune at the moment – that’s what you get for buying fruits out of ordering levitra online season but I just can’t help myself! As soon as I spot them nothing could keep me away.
(Pre slicing photo!)
I made use of my peanut flour, a store cupboard staple for sure. If you’re looking for an extra plant protein hit this is a fantastic alternative to a more costly protein powder that tastes amazing too!
I went with a high stack, four perfect slices one on top of the other. The inside fluffy and cake like, the outer rim almost crispy, comparable to a good muffin top or perhaps the female viagra side of homemade waffle!
A sprinkling of bee pollen, coconut and big dollop of white cashew butter which I’ve been singing the praises of quite a bit lately. The white chocolate of ati.md the nut butter world. The Monki Brand of nut butters is amazing. 100% natural and organic nut butters, wholesome, and delicious
This pancake stalk satisfied my pancake craving in one feel swoop and kept me going right the way up until lunch time. I actually ended up laying each slice flat and sharing the nut butter amongst the four slices for maximum enjoyment before digging in. But for pretty photography purposes I went with the stack! The efforts one goes too…
They also reheat perfectly if needs be…speaking from experience having spent too long faffing about taking photos!
Servings – 1
Preparation Time – 5 minutes
Cooking Time – 30 minutes
- 1/4 cup (30g) peanut flour
- 1/4 cup (30g) buckwheat flour
- 1 heaped tsp baking powder
- 1/2 cup fresh raspberries
- 125ml (1/2 cup) almond milk
- 1 small ripe banana mashed
- 2 tbsp blanched cashew butter
- 1 tsp bee pollen
- 1 tsp desiccated coconut
- Fresh raspberries
- Preheat oven to 180C (350F).
- Blend together all pancake ingredients aside from the raspberries. Line a small shallow 8 inch skillet/pan with a circle of baking parchment. Sprinkle in raspberries and pour over batter.
- Spread until even and covering the raspberries with the back of a spoon; gently does it. Give the pan a final gentle shake to ensure it’s evenly distributed before baking in the oven for 30 minutes.
- Remove, run around the edges to ensure it’s not stuck to the pan anywhere before placing a plate on top and flipping it out. Peel off the baking parchment and allow to cool for a couple of levitra tablets sale minutes before slicing and piling high topped with toppings!