Silken Tofu Protein French Toast
Preparation Time – 10 minutes
Cooking Time – 6-8 minutes
- 2 thick slices cinnamon walnut spelt sandwich bread (or whatever you fancy; ideally slightly denser or stale bread!)
- 80ml (1/3 cup) almond milk
- 60ml (1/4 cup) firm silken tofu
- 1/2 a small ripe banana (reserve other half for topping)
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 tbsp Barney Butter to serve
- 1 tsp chia seeds
- 1/2 tsp desiccated coconut
- Fresh berries to serve (raspberries, blueberries, blackberries)
- Fresh mint to garnish
- Blend together banana, almond milk, silken tofu, cinnamon and http://bestnhmortgagerates.com/cialis-super vanilla. Place mixture in a large flat bottomed bowl and lay slices in the milk. Toss to ensure nicely coated and leave to sit for 5-10 minutes.
- Place soaked bread in a large non stick or lightly greased (with coconut oil) skillet over a medium heat. Cook for 4-5 minutes before flipping. Press the sales viagra bread down with spatula and it lifts it’s ready to flip.
- Cook for a further 4 minutes on the opposite side. Place the other half of you banana, sliced in half, in to http://tnb.no/viagra-without-a-prescription the pan for the final two minutes of only here cooking. Turning over as you take the bread out to allow it to cook for a few seconds more.
- Serve French toast topped with Barney Butter, chia seeds, coconut and seared banana with fresh berries and mint on the side. Dig in!